Temporary Graduate Visas | McFarlane Migration

Permanent & Temporary Graduate Visa Services

Are you a university graduate who wants to live and work in Australia?

Then you may be eligible for a number of different visas.

At McFarlane Migration Services, we help you identify and apply for the most suitable visa for you so you have the best possible chance of living and working in Australia.

What Are Your Options?

Whether you studied in Australia or overseas, there are several visa pathways that may be open to you.

A skilled migrant visa is an ideal choice if you’re qualified to work in a job that’s “in demand” in Australia. Alternatively, if you have an Australian family member or partner, a family visa may be suitable. An employer sponsored visa is an option if an Australian business has indicated they want you to work for them. Alternatively, if you studied in Australia, a temporary graduate visa may be best.

How McFarlane Migration Can Help You

With so many potential pathways, it’s difficult to know which option you should choose. That’s where McFarlane Migration comes in.

At McFarlane Migration, your Brisbane migration agent will assess your qualifications and personal situation and advise you on the best visa for you. If you’re eligible for a temporary visa, they’ll also advise you on future pathways for securing a permanent one. In addition to providing personalised advice, your agent will ensure you meet the requirements for your chosen visa, and prepare and lodge your application for you. With our help, you can be confident you have the best chance of securing a visa to live and work in Australia.

Start Your Application Today

Do you want to ensure you apply for the right graduate visa? Then you need to speak to McFarlane Migration. Call us today on (+61) 0410 546 168 or email info@mcfarlanemigration.com.au

Want to learn more about graduate visas?

Graduate Visa Options

Temporary Graduate Visa – Subclass 485

If you studied at an Australian university or other educational institution, you may be eligible for a Subclass 485 visa. This temporary graduate visa allows you to live and work in Australia for up to eighteen months, and may help you qualify for a permanent visa in the future.

To be eligible for a Subclass 485 visa, you must:

  • apply for the visa within six months of finishing your studies in Australia
  • have an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List
  • apply for a skill assessment
  • have “competent English” as measured by an officially recognised test, or hold a passport from the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, or the Republic of Ireland
  • At McFarlane Migration, we can let you know if a Subclass 485 visa is the right visa for you, and can prepare and submit your application for you. To learn more or to get started call McFarlane Migration today on (+61) 0410 546 168.

    Other Visas

    To learn more about other Australian visa pathways for graduates, click the links below:

    General Skilled Migration Program visa
    Family sponsored visa
    Employer sponsored visa

    Information about these visas is accurate as of 25 July 2016. For the latest information about any recent updates or changes, please contact McFarlane Migration today.